All of our branch lobbies are open, except Five Forks, Columbia, and North Main branches.
The Spero Financial Five Forks, Columbia, and North Main branch lobbies are by appointment only at this time. The drive-thrus remain open and follow normal business hours.
As always, the health and safety of our members and staff is our top priority, so please review the below guidelines to ensure your visit is as safe as possible.
Visiting the Branch
We are committed to your safety during your Spero Financial visit. Here's what to expect:
- If you have COVID-like symptoms, please do not enter the branch but use the drive-thru instead.
- A mask or face covering is OPTIONAL while inside the branch for both staff and members - unless at least 6 foot distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer is made available for member usage.
- Social distancing markers and signage have been installed throughout the branch.
- Sneeze guards have been installed to protect our staff and our members.
- The number of individuals in the branch at one-time is carefully monitored.
- Frequent sanitizing is conducted on high-contact areas.
Other Options for Banking Safely from Your Car (or even Your Couch)
Online and Mobile Banking: With Spero’s MONEYLINK Online Banking and our Mobile Banking app, access and manage your accounts anytime, anywhere from any device. Make check deposits, transfer funds, pay bills and so much more. Get started today by enrolling at www.spero.financial or downloading our mobile app.
Text Banking: Did you know you can check your available balance and account history by simply texting us from your phone? You can! Just sign up for Text Banking in MONEYLINK Online Banking and send a short-hand text code to 1-484-218-5861. Learn more.
Nationwide ATM Network: Remember, as a Spero member, you have access to over 30,000 Shared-ATMs nationwide for free access to easily withdraw cash and check your account balance. Simply text your zip code to 91989 to find a surcharge-free ATM near you! All Spero Financial ATM daily withdrawal limits have been increased, so you can access the funds you need, at your convenience.
Thank you for your continued patience with us during this challenging time, and thank you for your continued support and loyalty! It is an honor to serve you.