Debit Card & ATMs
- If you are trying to make a credit-based transaction and the transaction fails, try using your card as a debit card. Credit and debit transactions process via different networks, so this option can help avoid network-related issues.
- Your card’s magnetic strip may be damaged. If you experience this problem at multiple locations, you can request a replacement card by contacting your local branch, sending a secure message via MONEYLINKSM online banking, or calling our Member Solutions Center at (800) 922-0446.
- Your card may have been blocked for suspected fraud. If that is the case, we will notify you by phone. If you haven’t spoken with us by phone about this issue, please check your voicemail messages.
- Online Loan Pay: Make same-day payments via our online loan payment center from accounts at a different financial institution.
- Internal Transfers: Transfer funds in MONEYLINKSM Online Banking from a Spero Financial account and apply it to the loan payment.
- Inbound External Transfers: Transfer funds in MONEYLINKSM Online Banking from an account at another financial institution and apply it to the loan payment.
- Recurring Payments: Set up recurring payments by giving us permission to pull funds from another account the same day each month.
- By Check: Pay by check at any Spero Financial location or mail payment to PO Box 10708, Greenville, SC 29603.
Mobile Banking App
Online Loan Pay
|SECURED||New/Use Auto, New/Used RV, New/Used Boat||Motorcycle, Share/Certificate Secured, Secured Personal||Other Collateral|
|R. ESTATE LOAN||Lot Loans, Home Equity, HELOC||2-7 Yr ARM, Construction Loan, 7-10 Yr Balloon||Other Real Estate Loans (not 1st Mortgage)|
|OVERDRAFT LOC||Overdraft Lines of Credit|
Save to Win
- Sufficient information to identify the account that is in dispute, such as an account number and your name, address, and telephone number
- The specific information you are disputing and an explanation of the basis of your dispute; and
- All supporting documentation such as a copy of the relevant portion of the consumer report that contains the allegedly inaccurate information, receipts for proof of payment, a police report, a fraud or identity theft affidavit, a court order, or account statements.