- 1Rates may change after account opening and fees may reduce earnings.
- ²Early withdrawal fees could reduce earnings and principal on the account. SPECIAL: The Annual Percentage Yield of 2.00% is valid on 24-Month Bump-Up Certificates beginning on 07/22/2022. Promotion is subject to change, cancellation, or renewal without notice. A minimum opening deposit of $500 on Term Share Certificates and $250 on Junior Term Share Certificates is required. Early withdrawal fees could reduce earnings and principal on the account. You may elect to change the rate on the Bump-Up Certificate once during the original term of the certificate. To request a rate change, an owner of the certificate must contact the Credit Union by calling us at 800-922-0446 or by visiting a branch. The rate on the Bump-Up Certificate will be changed on the date the Credit Union receives the request to the current rate published by the Credit Union for 24-month certificates, excluding promotional rates, and will remain in effect until the original maturity date. At maturity, unless you instruct us otherwise, the Bump-Up Certificate will automatically renew as a 24-month certificate (with no “bump up” feature). The availability of the rate increase option neither implies nor guarantees that our rates will increase during the term of the 24-Month Bump-Up Certificate.
- ³Kasasa Account Terms and Conditions. Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, registered in the U.S.A.
- *Rates shown are Annual Percentage Yield
- 1Visa Disclosure
- ²Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are issued at an adjustable rate that may range from 5% to 15% APR. Closing costs in Spero Financial’s lending area of SC, NC, & GA on loans for less than $150,000 range from $360 to $2,000. Loans of $150,000 or more would require title insurance in addition to the prior closing fees stated. Contact your real estate attorney for title insurance rates applicable to you. Property insurance is required and not included in the closing costs. Spero Financial will pay up to $250 in closing fees in most cases. Our minimum loan amount is $7,500 and minimum payment amount for a credit line with a balance is $100.00. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- We may be able to match a competitor’s approved rate on Auto, RV, & Boat loans. Contact us for details.