- 1Rates may change after account opening and fees may reduce earnings.
- ²Early withdrawal fees could reduce earnings and principal on the account.
- ³Kasasa Account Terms and Conditions. Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, registered in the U.S.A.
- 4Memberships owned by a Minor (0-17 years old) earn dividends on balances of $0.00 or more.
- *Rates shown are Annual Percentage Yield
- 1Visa Disclosure
- ²Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) are issued at an adjustable rate that may range from 5% to 15% APR. Closing costs in Spero Financial’s lending area of SC, NC, & GA on loans for less than $150,000 range from $360 to $2,000. Loans of $150,000 or more would require title insurance in addition to the prior closing fees stated. Contact your real estate attorney for title insurance rates applicable to you. Property insurance is required and not included in the closing costs. Spero Financial will pay up to $250 in closing fees in most cases. Our minimum loan amount is $7,500 and minimum payment amount for a credit line with a balance is $100.00. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- We may be able to match a competitor’s approved rate on Auto, RV, & Boat loans. Contact us for details.