Junior Term Share Certificates
IT's NEVER TOO EARLY TO START SAVING
Help your child start building his savings nest egg with a Spero Junior Term Share Certificate.
Here's how it works:
A Junior Term Share Certificate is designed for children under the age of 18. Benefit from earning even more than a traditional savings account with as little as $250 to get started. It's a great way to start building a strong savings portfolio.
- $250 minimum opening deposit
- 6 to 48-month term options
- Certificate dividends paid at maturity for 6 to 11-month terms and quarterly for 12 to 48-month terms
- Automatic renewal at maturity available1
- Earn competitive dividends
- Watch your savings grow on MONEYLINKSM Online
It’s your money. You should have access to it whenever you’d like!
Free Online Banking
Access your account from wherever you are, at anytime.
Free Mobile Banking
Manage your account on-the-go - anytime, anywhere.
Last, but not least:
1For every Certificate, members will receive a notice of renewal one month prior to its maturity.